Thread: 2013 mock
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 mock

JMO:

1. Williams, I like the pick. He definetely improves our WR corp. and spreads the defense. Good pick.
2. Nix, I really like the player but I don't think he's available at the end of the 2nd round. Someone is
going to fall in love with his measurables at the Combine. I think if you want him you'll have to take him in the 1st.
3. Smith, I don't know anything about him since I haven't looked at OLB's, don't see it as a need, but I like his size and production. How recent is the ACL injury?
3b. Jackson, good thumper to play the run in the middle of our front 7 next to Cushing. Good pick.
4. Wagner, I know he's currently listed as a 4th round pick but I think he goes earlier and we'd have to take him in the 3rd if we want him, love the player.
5. Williams, another good pick that offers great size, blocking, and depth at TE. Good pick.
5b. Woods, another guy I know nothing about since I haven't checked out RB's either.
6. Moore, not familiar with him either.
6b. Slay, good pick if still available. We'll need CB depth.
7. Armstrong, we could probably get him as an UDFA but in the 7th it's a good pick, put him on the practice squad and move him to ILB. He's got the speed and athleticism that you take a chance on late. Good pick.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote