View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012   #130
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209570 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Completely agree with this. I have absolute faith that Schaub can win us multiple Super Bowls. But in my mind, he gets us to an early lead that we never lose.

If we have to come from behind, I still think we've got a chance. But going against a clutch QB like Brady or Manning, we're better off getting the lead early & grinding out the clock.
Our offense is good, but if the defense can't show up when we play Manning or Brady in the playoffs, it won't be pretty. That is unless their defense doesn't show up.

Any given Sunday. LOL. But yeah, Schaub is NOT elite, but he's still damn good. IF the defense shows up, I like our chances against any team out there. Including a Packer rematch in Feburary.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote