View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012   #132
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 154140 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Schaub is a damn good QB for our system. He's got a way better than average arm (not elite, mind you), understands the playbook, and does what Kubiak tells him to. We're 10-1 because in the games where the defense laid an egg, Schaub took the offense down the field and scored the necessary points.
Completely agree with this. I have absolute faith that Schaub can win us multiple Super Bowls. But in my mind, he gets us to an early lead that we never lose.

If we have to come from behind, I still think we've got a chance. But going against a clutch QB like Brady or Manning, we're better off getting the lead early & grinding out the clock.