View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012   #6
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Harris Penalty on Punt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEastwood View Post
Yeah, I don't get this call. Since when can a returner be "defensless"? Isn't that the whole reason for a fair catch? Oh well, the Texans didn't get the ball anyways so it's irrelavent. Still a wierd call though. I've never seen that before
He didn't call for a fair catch as I remember it. Once he makes the decision not to call it, and to catch the ball, he must be given the opportunity to catch the ball and "set" before he can be hit..........just like a defenseless receiver.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote