View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012   #151
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Besides Watt, D-line simply just not getting done this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Well why don't Barwin try to get one before Watt. Or get one on a play that Watt doesn't. There were plenty of opportunities while Mathew Stafford was building a freak'n house in the pocket.
I believe that was Detroit 1st offensive snap. After which Lions OL played pretty darn well at least better than I expected. Most of my posts in this thread were live game reactions to plays on the field (instead of posting in gameday thread) so pretty reactionary. Overall Wade uses Barwin like a DE often times falling back into coverage, he is just not dedicated to rushing near enough IMO.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote