View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012   #40
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Day Mock

Good mock.

Problem I am coming up with, as is everyone, BPA vs reaching for a need spot.

While I think drafting OG in the first could push this OL over the top, I just have a hard time talking myself into in considering Jones seeing serious PT this year and Brooks ceiling going into next year. I will say this though, I have a hard time seeing Caldwell returning. Dude has had some mixed success and I suspect he might want a change of scenery and maybe move back to C where he was an All-American at Alabama.

Jones isn't likely to developing into an elite G, but neither was Brisiel. The team needs him to do what he's been doing show up and just get the job done.

With all the youth infused the the line the past two years I just have a hard time seeing them going OL in the first two rounds. However, the depth at ILB and with James only on a one year contract, it's a big concern for me.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote