View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The Great Thanksgiving Officiating Fiasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Then both coaching & GM changes. Schwartz a defensive coach, Gary the offensive QB guru. McNair has been vindicated with his patience, don't know if Fords will do the same? This call as bad as it was on the field was intensified off by the man who was supposed to be in charge, simply could not control his emotions, or his players on the field emotions, hence his team lost control, ultimately the game, probably the war as franchises once again diverge in opposite directions.
If I were in control, I'd ask him why we lost that game. If he mentions this play as the main or only reason, he's gone. That, I think is the reason "young" teams don't win the close games. They let the little things get in the way of what's important.

I bet if you go to their board, you'll find their fans complaining of many other "bad calls" If their players saw those the same way & let them fester in their minds...... that's why they lost the game.

We identified many "no calls" that should have agitated our players, but we didn't see Antonio go off like he's been known to. We didn't see Jj Watt retaliate like he should have. & we didn't see Schaub, Andre, or Arian give up.