View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012   #12
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Great Thanksgiving Officiating Fiasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
There were way too many late hits in this game for my liking. That one after Jj's Swat was an obvious one that should have gotten a flag.

There was another one, where Matt was backpedaling & threw the ball in the vicinity of Forsett. The ball had already hit the ground, play over. But #98 grabs Forsett & slings him to the ground. It was way late. The ball hit the ground before #98 grabbed Forsett.

We were lucky to get out of there with the few injuries we had.
I'm just glad Watt didn't get a taunting flag on that play. Don't think I've ever seen a player give another player the Mutumbo wag in their face like that.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote