View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012   #1205
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions. 11:30. 11/22. **Official Thanksgiving Day Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Shayne actually outperformed him in the Preseason, believe it or not.

It was so evident, that people were calling the IR stash in week 3 of the preseason. Now the question is, how much of that groin injury was effecting his performance? At first I thought Kubiak was going with the better kicker, which was Graham, due to his preseason. But after Bullock was put on IR, he tweeted out a picture of his leg, which had a pretty good bruise on it.

Basically, if he kicked through the preseason on a hurt groin, then I am not worried at all about him. He will be ready next year.
He did? Dang it, I missed a pic of Bullock's "anti-awesomeness" Bummer.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote