View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012   #18
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt absurd numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
simply stated it does show both age & proclivity for them old Cowboys during the man's reign & you know I'm talking about
Guilty as charged. As I have said I grew up during the halcyon days in Dallas. I thought about saying Lilly on one side and Randy White on the other.

Quote:
Tom Landry one of if not the, greatest coach of all time in the NFL. Lily was a mini Watt so to speak but why not compare Tom to Gary while your at it?
Landry is my favorite coach. I like Kubiak but he can't pee in Landry's fedora at this point.