View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #9
klockWork
Veteran

Rep Power: 25265 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt absurd numbers

I have all 11 Texans game archive in my PC and watch each game again. Focusing at Watt performances, I noticed their were many times where during his pass rush moves, he would let up and stop short on his way to the QB to make an attempt to knock down passes. Many of those were pump fakes and if Watt hadn't let up he would have been in a collision course to sack the QB.

If he wasn't so hell bent in knocking down passes, Strahan sack record would have been broken already. Like the Metallica's song, this guy is "Some Kind Of Monster"
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote