View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #19
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This kinda sucks

I haven't worried about it. I said the Texans didn't cheat, nfl rules have a flaw.the whistle didn't blow and it was a bang bang play and while I agree replay would have turned it around,it isn't the Texans fault,Forsett kept going is all

Now would it have sucked to be on the other end. HELL YES and Kubiak would be the first person to tell to what Schwartz said . He knew the rules and messed up.

He many times has a replay been looked at and the right decision couldnt be made because they say the play was blown dead (early whistle )

Whith that said I hope the NFL tweak their rule on what happened on Thursday with the challenge flag
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote