Thread: Brice McCain
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brice McCain

McCain is indeed awful. Petey Faggins sits at home and watches Brice McCain on TV and briefly considers coming out of retirement.

For that matter I watch Brice McCain and wish we had Petey Faggins phone number. He's that bad.

I know they can't all be starter quality but he's getting eaten alive and what's worse Brandon Harris is apparently so bad that he can't get past Brice McCain on the depth chart. We need to focus on the secondary in the upcoming draft. I'd spend it all on CB's and OL if it was up to me.