View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #38
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Day Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryNateFTW View Post
The O-Line is struggling more than it was last year because the line got younger and a bit more inexperienced.

Newton/Caldwell/Jones

Give them time and I think Brandon Brooks can really come on if he can keep his weight down, also.

I'd like to see more play makers on that defensive front 7. Without JJ Watt I don't think we'd record a sack.

ILB - Ogletree out of Georgia. Athletic and also has a knack for making plays in coverage. (Loves swatting the ball)

DL - Sheldon Richardson DE/DT Mizzou (Could play NT even), Chris Jones DE/DT Bowling Green. (Late Round Gem)

OLB - Cornelius Carradine FSU, Bjoern Werner FSU. (even if we won't get a shot at him)
i agree but i still would like a pick at OT and OG because we might have a lot leaving in FA, players like harris, caldwell, butler, gardner could all be gone next year.
We will need another OT to give competition to newton and fill the role of Swing T.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote