View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #37
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Day Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Texans GM Rick Smith responded with fourth-round DE Jared Crick when asked to name one member of Houston's draft class to "watch out for" in 2012.
Crick will begin his career behind Antonio Smith and J.J. Watt, but he's Smith's heir apparent. "I think (Crick) will come in and get into a rotation," said Smith. "... He's a hard-nosed football player. He plays hard." Crick will have to beat out Tim Jamison to be the Texans' No. 3 defensive end as a rookie. May 2 - 3:34 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7508/jared-crick
to me it seems like crick had one of his better games against the lions. seemed like i saw and heard him more then before. I think going forward for the next year or two with jamison and crick behind smith and watt is pretty good. i wouldnt look to upgrade DE, get a NT and move earl over to create more competition at DE ,that is if we keep cody in FA.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote