View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #59
Seasick Sailor
Rookie

Rep Power: 545 Seasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respectedSeasick Sailor is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooston Texan View Post
their team is a bunch of dirty show boaters (I've never seen so much dancing after ordinary plays). The only guy on that team who seems to have any class is Megatron.

So suck it, lions. 10-1 sure is nice.
I couldn't agree more.

The incessant showboating by their defenders is just ridiculous. This is especially true of their corners.

Perhaps it's just because apparently the league, "forgot about 'Dre," but I'd think that they'd show a little more respect to one of the league's best WRs.

Between that, their hot-headed ********* of a coach, and an ******* named Suh, there may be no team I have less respect for.
Seasick Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote