View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #34
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65's Thanksgiving Day Mock

The O-Line is struggling more than it was last year because the line got younger and a bit more inexperienced.

Newton/Caldwell/Jones

Give them time and I think Brandon Brooks can really come on if he can keep his weight down, also.

I'd like to see more play makers on that defensive front 7. Without JJ Watt I don't think we'd record a sack.

ILB - Ogletree out of Georgia. Athletic and also has a knack for making plays in coverage. (Loves swatting the ball)

DL - Sheldon Richardson DE/DT Mizzou (Could play NT even), Chris Jones DE/DT Bowling Green. (Late Round Gem)

OLB - Cornelius Carradine FSU, Bjoern Werner FSU. (even if we won't get a shot at him)
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote