Thread: Brice McCain
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Brice McCain

I mentioned in another thread, that Brice McCain almost lost the game for us.... I didn't mean that literally. I was referring to some of the plays he didn't make.

He doesn't get a lot of attention, we have so many other players to talk about, that we don't really talk about McCain very much.

Yes he gave up some plays. But he also made several that kept us in the game. At times I get a little frustrated about the guy, but by the end of the game I think he's earned his keep.

What do you think?