Thread: AJ is back !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Andre Johnson produces best back-to-back in NFL history

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
This was slightly bothering me during the game. The commentators kept going on and on about CJ and giving updated yard totals for him but were barely talking about AJ's yards.
Right, I didn't even know Aj had 188 till after the game, looking at the stats. I figured he had about 7 or 8 catches, & probably just over 100 yards.

I was wrong about his ability to stretch the field. He had a forty something a thirty something, a couple of 20s...... & there was that big one Matt over threw him on (yeah, I was wrong about that too).

Yeah, he stretched the $hit out of that field.