Thread: AJ is back !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #37
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: AJ is back !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
Maybe I'm nitpicking here but I think AJ leaves a lot of yards on the field after a catch. I would like to see him do a quick juke, spin or a stiff arm at those DB's in front of him insteading of just covering up and pushing forward after a tackle.

Look at Brandon Marshall, that guy leads the league in YAC every season because he knows the superiority in size and strength is always in his favor after a catch. That guy is simply a bully running with the ball.

I look at AJ and I see King Kong behind that facemask. I can't imagine the damage that can be done with a simple stiff arm on a 200lb DB's.

Fortunately for CB's, AJ is too much of a gentleman for those type of things.
But don't expect the same courtesy from him in the Madden World.
Ahhh. Thank god there's Madden....
How soon do we forget about his TD vs Arizona...