Thread: Alan Ball
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #40
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alan Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Not to the extent that we are seeing. There's going to be a gap between Watt & the other guys. Watt is a star. Bona-fide bad-ass. Smith is doing about what he's expected to, however I don't remember hearing his name at all. He should have made a few plays yesterday. Maybe not a sack but a tackle would have been nice. A pass defensed, I'd even take a late hit on the QB the way Stafford was slinging it yesterday. Edit: Smith did have 1 pass defensed

Brooks, Merci, Barwin..... Did you see them make a play on the other side of the LOS, I didn't.

We should expect more from our DL.

I haven't heard much from Meci, unless if he's being brought in selectively (is he even a starter?) and Barwin has struggled this season and has been unable to get to the quarterback (or maybe because Watt get's there first lol)
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote