Thread: AJ is back !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #31
klockWork
Veteran

Rep Power: 11446 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe I'm nitpicking here but I think AJ leaves a lot of yards on the field after a catch. I would like to see him do a quick juke, spin or a stiff arm at those DB's in front of him insteading of just covering up and pushing forward after a tackle.

Look at Brandon Marshall, that guy leads the league in YAC every season because he knows the superiority in size and strength is always in his favor after a catch. That guy is simply a bully running with the ball.

I look at AJ and I see King Kong behind that facemask. I can't imagine the damage that can be done with a simple stiff arm on a 200lb DB's.

Fortunately for CB's, AJ is too much of a gentleman for those type of things.
But don't expect the same courtesy from him in the Madden World.
Ahhh. Thank god there's Madden....
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote