Thread: Cry babies
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #41
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101586 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cry babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I'm happy with the 10-1 & all. I understand there's a lot more to it than just what goes on on the field & a lot of that stuff affects players & games & coaches, etc..

However just to play Devil's advocate.

If we played the Broncos & the Patriots the last two weeks and the games looked like that.... taking the best teams in the league to the wire, I think it would have gone over a lot better than having two of the worst teams nearly beat us.

If it were the Bears that took us to overtime & not the Jags, I think everything would be everything.

I mean some of us are using the fact that we played on Sunday as an excuse. Well, the Lions played Sunday. Yes, we played an extra qtr, but that was our fault, & shouldn't have happened.
The Lions are not a crappy football team. I told everyone I knew before yesterday that I didn't think we were going to win that game. I was almost certain that game was going to be a loss. I was wrong.. thankfully. They have a lot of talent and are a lot better than their record indicates. Their problem is coaching and Schwartz will probably be fired at the end of the year. They'll probably hire Andy Reid to run a very talented and young offense and compete in 2013.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote