Thread: Cry babies
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Cry babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah but, half our fanbase doesn't understand football....
I'm happy with the 10-1 & all. I understand there's a lot more to it than just what goes on on the field & a lot of that stuff affects players & games & coaches, etc..

However just to play Devil's advocate.

If we played the Broncos & the Patriots the last two weeks and the games looked like that.... taking the best teams in the league to the wire, I think it would have gone over a lot better than having two of the worst teams nearly beat us.

We demolished the Ravens & barely beat the Jags at home.

If it were the Bears that took us to overtime & not the Jags, I think everything would be everything.

I mean some of us are using the fact that we played on Sunday as an excuse. Well, the Lions played Sunday. Yes, we played an extra qtr, but that was our fault, & shouldn't have happened.