Thread: AJ Said It
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #3
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1809 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ Said It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Agreed. I am in the same position. This is the first time in my life with any football team I have rooted for that I am not panicking when bad things happen.
I can say that with about all of our games Except ...... That GB game. I was at the game and the td that JJo let run right past em ( jordy 20 to 30 yarder ) , I knew I had picked the wrong game to go to. This team goes as JJo goes , not enough recognition is given to him . When he's hurt our team severely takes a hit

Having 2 good corners is a big reason we were able to get pressure on qb. That and JJ Watt of course .....