Thread: Cry babies
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #38
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cry babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Hate to say it, but I agree. And what's really embarassing is that people from places like Boston, which probably cares more about hockey or basketball, understand football better than many people from Houston.
For example, I was at the Jags game in Reliant Sunday and fans were yelling and screaming like crazy when the Texans were on offense. And many of them arrive late after the KO, and leave early in the 4th quarter when the games outcome is clearly in doubt and maybe even headed for OT. Sorry, but there's really a lot of dumb-azz football fans in Houston, and I don't get it ?
This is true, like for instance, many knowledgeable football fans had this game marked as a possible L. Well, the Lions are still ranked 2 in Offense, but fell from 10 to 14 in defense yesterday. They are very similar to the 2010 Texans in that they are just missing a couple players to fill holes and maybe some better coaching personnel. How many games like this did we lose in 2010?

The lions are no chumps. Every game they have lost this year is by a touchdown or less. I expected an L, but hoped for the W. We got the W. Only four days after an overtime victory....so while everyone is getting all Chicken Little on us, I will relish this victory. Next weekend, I'll be in Tennessee, going into the belly of the beast, to watch the Texans come out and pound the Titans into submission. 10 days of rest, a whole week of resting J Jo, Tate, Cody...I mean lol at all you whiners. Cracks my stuff up. LEARN THE GAME!

EVERY team lays an egg. Green Bay has laid eggs this year. Buffalo gave NE all they could handle in their house. Atlanta and Arizona...what else, SF tied with freaking St. Louis...the Bears? Not looking so formidable anymore. Denver? They are hot right now, but we beat them in their house and the last time we faced Peyton Manning in ours...we won with a putrid defense. What you got? Who's going to flat out beat us when we come to play on both sides of the ball?