Thread: Cry babies
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #37
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cry babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah but, half our fanbase doesn't understand football....
Hate to say it, but I agree. And what's really embarassing is that people from places like Boston, which probably cares more about hockey or basketball, understand football better than many people from Houston.
For example, I was at the Jags game in Reliant Sunday and fans were yelling and screaming like crazy when the Texans were on offense. And many of them arrive late after the KO, and leave early in the 4th quarter when the games outcome is clearly in doubt and maybe even headed for OT. Sorry, but there's really a lot of dumb-azz football fans in Houston, and I don't get it ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote