Thread: Cry babies
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #36
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cry babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Well, I'm a charter member of what used to be called the Sunshine club and even I didn't see 10-1 coming. I figured 11-5 or 12-4 IF all our key guys stayed healthy - which they haven't.
Very true, I was on the 11-5 mind frame with possible losses against Denver, Baltimore, Detroit, New England and Green Bay. We've won 3 out of 4 of those already. I'm sure we'll drop 1 or 2 more.

Cheer up you rookie Texans fans!! We've beat ALLLLLLL the teams we're supposed to beat and even some we could have lost to. The jags are horrible, but every year, every good team just come out and takes a crap on the field, they recovered four days later against a talented Lions team for another win.

The Lions have lost only 1 game by more than a touchdown. I think it's more their coaching than anything, even before the Schwarts-off moment. Look at their roster...they are like the 2010 Texans. I'm glad we've never had a player like Suh though. Can't stand that guy.

Again, I welcome all the new Texans fans...but let's not lose sight of where we came from. We're a legit contender, no matter what all your bandwagon Cowgirls and Steelers and Packers fans tell you. It's easy to just start rooting for a team because they have super bowl rings, but it takes commitment to root for the Texans, well hell, any Houston team.

Stay committed, and stop your whining before we have to call a Waaahmbulance!