Thread: Cry babies
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #32
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cry babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
The problem is some of these people never had to suffer the Oilers and Bud Adams.
Hell some of these people didn't even have to support the Texans during their struggles. The biggest cry baby I've had to deal with is my father. He cried throughout the entire Jags game and cried yesterday... up until they won. Funny thing is he didn't even pay attention to the Texans until last season, always ridiculed me for putting myself through that "punishment" every season, now he claims he was always a fan. Funny how that's happening all over the city. I see Texans gear everywhere, the bandwagon sure is getting full and yes, it's filling up with a bunch of unloyal whiners who'll abandon ship as soon as the seas get rough so enjoy the support while it lasts Texans.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote