Thread: Alan Ball
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #37
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Alan Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
As for Antonio and the others "doing the bare minimum," I don't necessarily think that's true. I think they are good players doing what they can, but JJ is a great player who has the drive and/or athletic ability that the others don't have as much of. Players like JJ, with the complete package, only come along once in a long long time. Baring injury, he should be going into the HOF when his playing days are done. Enjoy his play now and hope the Texans can hang on to him and win some SB's!
I guess when you have guys like JJ, he makes others look like there complete crap.
Not to the extent that we are seeing. There's going to be a gap between Watt & the other guys. Watt is a star. Bona-fide bad-ass. Smith is doing about what he's expected to, however I don't remember hearing his name at all. He should have made a few plays yesterday. Maybe not a sack but a tackle would have been nice. A pass defensed, I'd even take a late hit on the QB the way Stafford was slinging it yesterday. Edit: Smith did have 1 pass defensed

Brooks, Merci, Barwin..... Did you see them make a play on the other side of the LOS, I didn't.

We should expect more from our DL.