View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #126
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
What i can't for the life of me understand to this day is...why does it bother people on this board so much that the guy doesn't look at crucial fg's? I mean, how does that action harm the team in any way shape or form?

If anything it shows that the guy is so wrapped up in winning that it just kills him to potentially see a missed game winning fg. Other than that, its just a quirky little thing he does. Get over it already folks.
Players do it ALL THE TIME. Good post, sir.