Thread: Alan Ball
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #35
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alan Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Shaun Cody has been out the last couple of games with an injury. Mitchell has replaced him with Crick spotting Mitchell at times. The Texans picked up another NT a few weeks ago named Terrell McLain (I think.) but I haven't seen him on the field yet and don't even know if he's been activated.

As for Antonio and the others "doing the bare minimum," I don't necessarily think that's true. I think they are good players doing what they can, but JJ is a great player who has the drive and/or athletic ability that the others don't have as much of. Players like JJ, with the complete package, only come along once in a long long time. Baring injury, he should be going into the HOF when his playing days are done. Enjoy his play now and hope the Texans can hang on to him and win some SB's!
Hmmm, did not know that Cody was out with an injury. I know about McClain, he was drafted by the Panthers but was a major bust which is why he was released.

I guess when you have guys like JJ, he makes others look like there complete crap.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote