Thread: Alan Ball
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #34
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alan Ball

what i dont get is in what scenario anyone would put their #4 cornerback on arguably the best receiver in the game ... and then you dont mandate a double team. how does that make a lick of sense? why use your #4 corner, when your #2 is on the field and provides a much better matchup? we saw that kareem was much more effective on calvin, and that stafford was trying to pick on ball regardless of who he was covering ... so why put him on the best? i cant wrap my head around it.