Thread: Alan Ball
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #31
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alan Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Secondary cant cover forever. Pass rush needs to be more consistant. Watt can't do it all. It picked up in second half and OT but it's time for Barwin and gang to help out.
This. I have yet to hear the announcers mention anybody's name on the defensive line other then JJ Watt. Watt is the only one who is fighting to the very end while Antonio Smith and Shaun Cody (?) are just doing the bare minimum.

As far as Alan Ball is concerned, he played average IMO. For me, as long as he improves game-by-game, I'll be happy.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote