View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #41
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I agree with you. You sound very "Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann" on this.

"Ndamakong Suh has dishonored himself and dishonored the team! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You people have not given Ndamakong the proper motivation! So! From now on, whenever he ****s up, I will not punish him. I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one kick in the bean bag! Now, get on your faces!"
We should send Detroit a couple cases of socks and soap. I am sure we got some pink soap laying around here somewhere.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote