View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #149
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys Vs Texans Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
Are you sure there's a FB in that package? Add the QB and the 5OL and you end up with 12 players on the field. I believe there is just a single back, the HB, and the 2 TEs and 2 WRs.

HA! Yes that would make a powerful formation if we could get away with it! You're right, there was no FB in that set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
I must say they did very well out of that formation. Seemed to be very successful running and throwing it. I believe that was the one Bruener had his 27 yard catch, and gave a lift to Hunter of the Cowboys
Yeah, thats the play. I liked it when Roy Willams went Jeff Van Gundy vs. Alonzo Mourning and took a two yard ride on Bruener's ankle before being left in the dust.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote