View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #112
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I see these threads and I can't help thinking about how a large percentage of the NFL has more legitimate grips about their head coach.

Maybe some here should try walking in other fan's shoes for a week or so and see how that feels.

Utah and Pencil nailed it and saved me a lot of typing. I do think you can add in that some diehard Longhorn fans can't get over the fact that he is an Aggie.
Exactly MSR, or I'd have given ya some here.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote