View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #26
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 207976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trend - giving up big plays on 3rd and long

You can't have as many injuries on your defense as we've had and it not affect the team. The important thing is, we're winning through it. We've got two road games ahead of us. But you know what? We are the ONLY team in the NFL right now that's perfect on the road this season.

I never expected the Texans to go 15-1 in the regular season and still don't despite the wonderfull efforts of the team. I'd have to find it, but I think I predicted a 10 or 11 win season before the season started. I think now 13-3 is now possible even with a beat up defense. We've got Tennessee, New England and Indy on the road, and Indy and Minn at home to complete the season.

Out of those five games I can see us winning three and losing two. If the defense can all of a sudden get healthy again, even minus Cushing it's possible there is only one loss in there.

One things for sure, Wade has got his work cut out for him. But as long as the offense can stay healthy, we've got an excellent chance.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote