View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #104
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

I look at it like this: Some people made up their minds a long time ago that they hated Kubiak as their head coach. They don't like they way he calls players "kids", they don't like the way he doesn't watch field goals, they don't like when he makes conservative play-calls, they don't like when he makes risky play-calls, they don't like how he manages the clock, they don't like the way he organizes his plays on his play sheet, they don't like the way he does his hair, etc., etc.

It's not going to matter if we win, it's not going to matter if we make it to the AFC championship game, it's not going to matter if we win a Super Bowl. They don't like him and they want someone else to be our coach.

I like Kubiak. And I like winning.

All I can do is think, "How would I feel if Rex Ryan was our coach and we were winning?" It would be hard for me to get behind him and root for him to win because I just don't like him. I hope I'd find a way but I know I'd have him on a short leash and at the first hint of trouble, I'd be bitchin.

So now, guys like Texecutioner are grasping at straws even in victories. If we had lost this game, I'm sure we would have seen a total meltdown of several members of this board even though we would have been 9-2.

I just hope we keep winning but Wade's got to figure out what's wrong with our defense and fix it. I want a Super Bowl.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote