View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #108
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413120 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so we're just an avg nfc team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
We can speculate and pick out missed calls every week in every game in every sport. They do happen.

The one that pissed me off the most that went against us was the "defenseless receiver" on the punt return.. What the...? If they don't call fair catch, I thought they were fair game...
"In the act" of receiving a punt or kick is defenseless. Unfortunately the NFL doesn't define "in the act." Apparently you have to let him catch it clean and then slobber knock him.

The call was within the boundaries of the rule but I agree with the earlier post - if you don't want to get hit on a kick then call for a fair catch. The call was within the rules though.