View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #99
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 128861 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

yup, same old kubiak indeed. 10-1, a .528+ winning percentage that's climbing, a top tier offense every season even when we sucked, and just happened to do that while replacing all but 1 player in 6 years. i especially love that the hate is coming after we score 77 points in two games.

now i just wish he'd give schaub more freedom to throw, like for 500 yards, or he'd call the play i drew up in my backyard instead of kicking a field goal to win, or go for it on 4th and 15 on our own 2 yard line. the conservative playcalling has to stop or else we're going to lose every game ever!