View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #107
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so we're just an avg nfc team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
I guarantee you it was a TD for forsett. I know this because they put 6 points on the board. We don't know what happeed on the Quinn play. I think 58 hit it first anyway. Want me to start pointing out all of the mistakes that happen in any game? They happen. There were a few missed calls (PI especially) that would have helped us out. It happens.

Mike
We can speculate and pick out missed calls every week in every game in every sport. They do happen.

The one that pissed me off the most that went against us was the "defenseless receiver" on the punt return.. What the...? If they don't call fair catch, I thought they were fair game...