View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012   #33
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Everything said here is true. However, I think the Detroit Lions should get Suh in order. They drafted him, they coached him, & they keep putting him out there. That's their product. They are in complete control of that.

I think the NFL should punish the Detroit Lions, not Suh. This would get fixed a whole lot faster if they would. Guys like Suh wouldn't get drafted 2nd overall.

In this case, the referees didn't even throw a flag, we should have some recourse.

I agree with you. You sound very "Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann" on this.

"Ndamakong Suh has dishonored himself and dishonored the team! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You people have not given Ndamakong the proper motivation! So! From now on, whenever he ****s up, I will not punish him. I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one kick in the bean bag! Now, get on your faces!"