View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #102
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so we're just an avg nfc team

What I don't get is people scrounging for reasons to hate on a 10-1 team. They go 9-7, people *****. They 2 and whatever, people *****. Now 10-1 and people are still bitching.

They can't hang with the NFC? Who cares... the only game against the NFC I care about is the big one at the end.

If they happen to be the worst team to ever win the Super Bowl I'll be happy to take it. It's one more than Bud will ever see.