View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #10
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20085 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why dont we go five wide again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Just because his name implies it, doesn't mean he is a fan of Mario. That's silly to attack fans for players they used to support. Do you knock on fans for wearing a Ryans jersey?

I like to think that although there is a name and number on the back, you should support what is on the front of the jersey, which are the Houston Texans.
You're right on! Not a fan of Mario. I was then. Not now.

Like I told you in another thead Mr. OP, I tried to change the name unsuccessfully. Made another attempt, and it should change soon.

It was fun teasing you on your comments -thanks for being a good sport overall.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote