View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #89
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69966 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I am not a Gary Kubiak fan.
I do not believe in him all that much (but I'm trying)

Today wasn't about Kubiak. It was a short week, a long previous game, a highly motivated opponent fighting for their season, and a Texans team that's starting to get beat up and maybe just would have rather been anywhere but Detroit on Thanksgiving day.

They were sloppy. They looked a step slow. The secondary was dreadful and the pass rush (apart from Watt) was right there with them. The offense was slow to start up and inconsistent when they did finally get going. Schaub was inaccurate at times.

None of this was Kubiak's fault. Sorry, he called that game very well considering the state his team was in.
This post sums up my feelings about Gary today. The only questionable call other than running the ball and letting Graham kick a long FG, was letting him kick the GW FG on 1st down. (Too Conservative. IMHO) Appartently Gary trusts Graham alot more than the Texans fanbase does.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote