View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #88
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I questioned the decision at the time but thought about that afterwards .... I think under the circumstances , playing on the road , after a short week already having played an OT game last week and having one of the NFL's best defenses ... thats a reasonable thought process.

They were trying to win .... instead of playing not to lose. (so much for the turtle Kubiak ?!)
I guess if your think your defense can stop them and get yourself one more chance. Does not matter, he got us the win.... again.