View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #87
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Same ole sorry Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I like Kubiak, but even I questioned a lot of the play calling today. I would venture to say that this was not his best play calling day.

At the end of the day, we went into a hostile environment against an extremely motivated team nay, desperate team and came away with another win. So I'm not going to go all "postal" like some of the threads I've read.

Kubiak's best play call of the day was Forsett for 81 yards!
Agreed. I've never been a big fan of Graham. I was quite upset we didn't push the ball closer on the 51 yarder. Now that I know the play was audibled, it's whatever. Honestly, our defense is killing me. Going from being great on 3rd downs to this? Not good IMO. Eh, hopefully this extra rest will help get us back on track.