View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Trend - giving up big plays on 3rd and long

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I think we are missing Cush. His replacements have played well but his skill set is unmatched in our LB core.
I don't know.

Dobbins did a very good job for a while. & Sharpton looked good when he stepped in against the Jags. & even Rudd looked good when he came in for James. Heck, James had been playing better than he was at the beginning of the season.

I think it's a little bit of what 'cak said, Wade trying to scheme different players in. But these guys learning who's who on the field, how they fit together, when they need help, when they don't.

I think they'll get it together before long.