View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012   #82
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: so we're just an avg nfc team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Ha but is our offense as good as theirs. I see a shootout. Then on the playoffs I see multiple shootouts. Our D has been exposed but is our O ready to go TD for TD. Just a question
Our D will get stops. We don't have to go toe to toe with New England or Denver. We keep them on the sideline. New England is battling with the Jets right now & they haven't unleashed Tebow on them yet. This isn't a shoot-out.

Two weeks from now we'll play New England & I'll bet you we win. I'll bet we're the favorites.